Monday, August 3, 2009

Pearl Jam and Ben Harper to rock it together!

I am so excited to find out today that Pearl Jam and Ben Harper are touring together in November. I was ...... and still am a 90s grunge chick at heart, just minus the Doc boots, band t-shirts and waist length hair! It has been 14 years since I last saw Pearl Jam at the Entertainment Centre - now I feel really old just saying that! Eddie Vedder.....sigh!

Ben Harper ........ sigh! Oh and another ....... sigh! Anyone that knows me knows my love for Ben Harper. I have seen him many times in concert and he never disappoints. If only Jack Johnson was touring as well and then I'd be a very happy woman!

It is an interesting combination of acts, with the rocking sound of Pearl Jam and the soulful voice of Ben Harper. Such a shame it is at the Sydney Football Stadium though - not sure it will work for Ben Harper as he's not a big venue kinda guy. Either way I am sure it will still be fab and would love to be there.

No comments: