Sunday, July 5, 2009

What an action packed start to 2009

I'm struggling to come to terms with the fact that it is already July ...... yikes!

Normally upon reflection I'd be saying "gee that's gone quick and I have no idea what I've done or achieved!" But no not this time!!

What an action packed year it has been so far with buying our first house, the big move out of Sydney to the Southern Highlands, making new friends, Jackson starting to walk, welcoming my beautiful baby girl Madeline into the world, chasing around my two year old toddler, Paul's brother's wedding in North Carolina (unfortunately I couldn't make it in the end), cranking up business again and generally trooping through the days.

What can the next half throw at me I wonder?

First home for the Keens............

The beautiful Southern Highlands

Madeline Lucy Keen - born 28 March

No comments: