Tuesday, July 7, 2009

From drunken debauchery to pooey nappies!

Amidst a recent Facebook jaunt of posting ever so cute pics of the wee bairn for the world to coo over, a friend pinged me on FB chat giggling over the complete difference in our lives at this current point in time. While I was busy posting cutesy photos of my precious beings, she was similtaneously posting pics of drunken, debaucherous nights out! It got me thinking that three years ago that would have been me. Oh how life changes once you have kiddly winks!

Drunken, debaucherous nights = bad hangover, which doesn't match screaming children, pooey nappies and 6am wake up calls............................sigh! I must be growing up if that is possible!

From this...............

and this.......................

(ok this was only last year......but go with my flow anyway!)

.........to this!!

No comments: